Strong and lasting relationships are central to the Prydis vision. You have a single point of contact, whose role it is to make sure you receive exactly the right type of advice and support. Above all, we value the confidence that successful people place in us. We work hard to deliver the very best from a range of core services:
Prydis Accounts – Chartered Accountants, Chartered Tax Advisers & Registered Auditors
- Accountancy & Audit
- Business Consultancy (including employee benefit advice)
- Company Incorporation
- Personal Tax, Corporation Tax, Capital Taxes, Stamp Taxes, Inheritance Tax, Customs Duties and VAT Advice
- Sales, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Commercial Asset Finance
- Forensic Accountancy Services.
- Independent Financial Advice
- Private client investment
- Pension Advisory Services
- SASS (small self-administered schemes) & SIPP (self-invested personal pensions) management
- Life Assurance and Income Loss Protection
- Mortgage Advisory Services
- Wealth and pensions litigation support services.